Sunday, January 4, 2015

Shoot for a small 2 minute film on Kushti Culture - at Jeetu Pahlwan's Akhada


If somebody will ask , the routine practice of wrestlers , how they do it in a shortest way, this video will show it. A mock drill of wrestling practice I made for a TV show , unfortunately it got rejected,, I do not know why, but It is always my channel where I can put it any time for my audience.

Many Tv channel ask me to shoot video for us, I do oblige , for the love of kushti, and do expand a lot without getting anything in return, I do not know but , it is what I like to do. One such video of my Akhada . 

]
कुश्ती के ऊपर एक छोटा सा ३ मिनट का वीडियो बनाने के लिए किसी टी वी चैनल ने कहा। तो ये वीडियो बनाया। आप देखिये कैसा हैं। जीतू पहलवान फिटनेस में कैसे लग रहे हैं ? अखाड़े के और बड़े पहलवानो आकाश, मनीष , पंडत जी , विक्की इत्यादि सबने सहयोग दिया। सबका बहुत बहुत धन्यवाद। सभी पहलवान काफी समय से मेरे साथ हैं , इसलिए कैमरा फेस करने में कोई दिक्कत नहीं आई।






























No comments:

Post a Comment